Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Java Jazz Fest

Last week during my semester break I went to Jakarta,
with my family,
to the Java Jazz Fest !!

It was freaking awesome !!
The music,
The people that you meet,
The audience,
The scenery,
everything that was happening was so awesome !

We saw,
Ruben Heinze,
Corrine Bailey,
George Duke,
Marcelle,
Glenn Fredly,
and of course,
the one that everyone wanted to see !

CARLOS SANTANA !!!

Of course a concert,
or even a festival wont be complete,
without me buying souvenirs.


and these are what I bought,
or even got !


yeah not much though,
cause I didn't have enough money to but more,
because,
I had forgotten to bring my camera batteries,
at HOME !!
so,
I had to buy new ones in Jakarta,
oh well,
water under the bridge ~

Well that is all,
for now at least,
and before anyone criticize me because of the lack of pictures,
this is a blog where I share my thoughts,
not my adventures,
so,
whoop de doo,
I don't care ~

Until my next thoughts . . .

and before anyone ask, 
the cuts that I have on my neck are not love bites,
they are just a shaving accident during my stay at Jakarta because I didn't bring my shaving cream >w<


No comments:

Post a Comment