Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sad

Sadness,
it is something I think,
I think I have lost,

No more tears to shed,
nothing that has happened since,
since the incident,
has made me felt sad and cried,

Is it bad,
Is it cruel,
am I heartless,
am I even a living entity ?
Today,
when the bell struck,
struck at 12 noon,
I received a news,
a bad news,
my grandfather who me and my siblings call,
Tokwan,
passed away,
he fell in the bathroom,
brought to the hospital,
went critical and passed.

When I heard the news,
no emotion,
only a void,
a void that is already there,
in my heart,
getting bigger and bigger.

What face should I show,
to my cousins,
to my aunties,
to my uncles,
to my parents,
when I arrive there ?

I do not know,
maybe 'blankness' is what I should show,
but,
am I really alive ?

When will I be able to become a living entity once again >w<



No comments:

Post a Comment